We supply a wide range of excellent standard hygiene products, all manufactured to meet the strictest health and safety standards. Click on the links below for more information on our product range.
Also see below for information on exactly why you need our expert hygiene systems by ensuring you are up to date on the latest government legislations regarding hygiene in the workplace.
Check to make sure your company is up to date on all the current hygiene legislations, and if there are any areas that need work, contact us to look after your hygiene system requirements.
Expert hygiene systems
At Principal Hygiene Systems, we provide a range of disposal and hygiene services in accordance with the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
This act places a legal duty of care upon your organisation and yourself to ensure that waste produced on your premises is properly managed right up until its final disposal.
• Ensure that your waste disposal contractor is registered as a carrier of that type of waste.
• Ensure that the final disposal is carried out according to law at a licensed landfill or
• Ensure that your waste disposal contractor has an adequate monitoring system
throughout the waste stream.
• Failure to satisfy your duty of care could result in prosecution, including unlimited fines
and even imprisonment.
We can help make sure you are complying with the Workplace (Health and Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992 by providing the relevant hygiene products and services to make sure you are covered in terms of the following sub-sections this regulation:
We are based in Wolverhampton and supply our washroom products to customers in Walsall, West Bromwich, Birmingham and nationwide.
• Washing facilities must include soap or other suitable means of cleaning.
• In the case of water closets used by women, suitable means should be provided for the disposal of sanitary dressings.